Terms and Conditions
This End User Agreement (“Agreement”) is a binding legal document between SmartAI and you, which explains your rights and obligations as an End User of SmartAI products (Products). “SmartAI” means SmartAI Pty Ltd (ACN 621 218 648) of 15 San Domino Avenue, Point Cook, Victoria 3030 Australia.
By continuing to use smartAI’s Product, End User agrees to be bound by this Agreement.
From time to time, SmartAI may modify this Agreement, including any referenced policies and other documents. Any modified version will be effective at the time it is posted. To keep abreast of your license rights and relevant restrictions, please bookmark this Agreement and read it periodically. By using any Product after any modifications, End User agrees to all of the modifications. Where reasonably practical, the End User will be informed of any significant change and has the right to cancel its subscription with SmartAI.
The license fee payable by you is exclusive of Goods and Services Tax and you are responsible for payment of all Goods and Services Tax and all other applicable taxes and duties, arising from supply of the Products.
- SmartAI may provide additional programming, design and aligned services to you on a fee-for-service basis. License Fees do not apply to these services.
- SmartAI shall use its reasonable endeavours to supply access to the Products to you in accordance with your orders, and to meet any agreed delivery date for access to Products but in no circumstances shall SmartAI be liable for any loss, damage, claims or expenses whether direct, indirect or consequential (including loss of profits and loss of goodwill) or otherwise suffered or incurred by you as a result of a failure to supply access to Products or to supply access to Products within a specified time, unless SmartAI is found to be negligent in their supply of access to Products.
- Pricing, Plans and Features
- Your monthly subscription fee is stated in the Authority to Proceed and Order Form signed by you, or as otherwise agreed with us in writing.
- We reserve the right to change pricing and the features offered from time to time. We will notify you of any price changes and where reasonably practical we will notify you of any significant changes to the Product features, noting that the End User has the right at any time to cancel its subscription with SmartAI.
- Payment and credit control
- All services are billed monthly in advance.
- Where the Product has been paid for 12 months in advance, (where this option is offered by us) payment will be taken in full on each anniversary.
- It is a condition of use that a valid debit or credit card is provided at all times in order for your account or accounts to remain active.
- Where a credit or debit card payment request is made by us and is declined by your card company or bank (for whatever reason) access to your Product and associated services may be suspended immediately until such time as a valid payment has been processed and a valid credit or debit card is associated with your account or accounts.
- You many cancel your services at any time.
- Cancellation should be done through your sales agent providing written consent to cancel your service or where available, via the SmartAI website.
- Cancellations require 30 days notice and no refunds will be provided for remaining unused days under a monthly account or accounts.
- For 12-month accounts (where offered) a refund will be offered for all complete remaining months of the service not used. No refund will be offered for days remaining in the month of cancellation.
- Your Data
- Your Data means any data, content, code, video, images or other materials of any type that you upload, submit or otherwise transmit to or through the Products. You will retain all right, title and interest in and to Your Data in the form provided to SmartAI. Subject to this Agreement, you hereby grant to SmartAI a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free right to (a) collect, use, copy, store, transmit, modify and create derivative works of Your Data, to the extent necessary to provide the applicable Products to you. SmartAI may also use aggregate information to measure general usage patterns and characteristics of its user base and otherwise to improve its Products and services, and may include such aggregate information about its audience in promotional materials or reports to third parties. This aggregate information will not reference names, phone numbers, email addresses, or other personally identifiable information, and it will be not traceable to a specific recipient or user email address. To the extent you provide SmartAI with information that identifies any individual, you warrant you your collection, use, storage and sharing of such information complies with your own privacy policies and the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and any other applicable law. SmartAI otherwise agrees to comply with its obligations under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and any other applicable law.
- You understand that use of the Products necessarily involves transmission of Your Data over networks that are not owned, operated or controlled by SmartAI, and we are not responsible for any of Your Data lost, altered, intercepted or stored across such networks.
- Limitation of Liability
- We shall not be liable for any any loss of profit , loss of data, loss of goodwill, loss of systems, failure of security mechanisms, loss of reputation, loss of revenue, loss of anticipated savings or any other direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the manufacture or supply of the Products, their marketing, SmartAI’s performance or non-performance of its obligations, or your use of the Products, regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), arising under statute or otherwise.
- License Restrictions
- You will not sell, loan, rent, transfer or sub-license the Products or your rights under this Agreement without the prior written consent of SmartAI.
- To protect SmartAI’s intellectual property rights in the Products you will not, and will not allow or cause a third party, to decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, copy or modify the Products or use the whole or any part of the Products to assist in the development of a similar or competitive product or otherwise use the Products except as provided in this Agreement.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us and our subsidiaries, affiliates and partners and their respective officers and employees harmless from any loss, fines, fees, liability or claim made by any third party arising from your breach of this Agreement and use or mis-use of the Products or any other service provided by us.
- Third party applications
- In the course of providing the Service to you, (“smartAI”) may integrate (“smartAI’s”) Service with Third Party Applications (“Integrated TPA”). A list of current Integrated TPAs is available below for your reference. (“smartAI”) reserves the right to change its Integrated TPAs at any time and shall be deemed to have given you notice of this change when it updates the linked list.
- Integrated TPAs are subject to specific, additional terms and conditions imposed by the Integrated TPA suppliers. In using the Service and/or choosing to ‘opt in’ to a given Integrated TPA, you shall be deemed to have reviewed and accepted the Integrated TPA terms and shall be bound by them.
- (“SmartAI”) is selective when choosing its Integrated TPAs and takes care to assess the suitability of the third party suppliers, with the goal that all integrations enhance the Services and offer benefits to you. However, as these are third party services (“smartAI”) has no control over the Integrated TPAs and therefore is not responsible for the content of their services.
- In connection with all Integrated TPAs you acknowledge and agree that:
- provides no warranties of any kind, express or implied, nor offers any indemnification with respect to such Integrated TPA;
- does not warrant that your use of any Integrated TPAs will be uninterrupted or error free nor that the service will deliver any specific functionality;
- shall not be held liable for and shall not accept any liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage in connection with any Integrated TPAs;
- (“smartAI”) may transfer Your Data to the providers of third-party applications
- You have obtained the respective rights and/or consents to process the data of your Applicants, and to grant the consents in relation to the same, for the purpose of using third party integrations
- (“smartAI”) shall not be held liable to and shall not accept any liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage in connection with the data it provides to such third parties.
- In all other cases where you wish to integrate a Third Party Applications into the Service (“Sourced TPAs”), you are solely responsible for obtaining and maintaining access to these Sourced TPAs from the applicable providers. (“smartAI”) is not liable to you and will not provide you with any refund, credit or other compensation for any errors, delays, downtime or non-performance of the Services causes or contributed to by the temporary or permanent unavailability of a Sourced TPA, or if you terminate your subscription, use or licence to the Sourced TPA.
- If you establish an integration between a Sourced TPA and the Service via the cloud, you authorize (“smartAI”) to access and transmit Your Data to and/or from the Sourced TPA while you are a Subscriber to the Service and subject to (“smartAI’s”) other obligations under these Terms regarding Your Data.
- (“smartAI”) is not liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from any disclosure, modification or deletion of Your Data occurring in or caused by a Sourced TPA.
The Service contains features designed to interoperate with third party applications that are web-based, mobile, on premises or other software applications not developed by (“smartAI”) (“Third Party Applications”)
10.1 (“smartAI”) integrated Third Party Applications
– You acknowledge and agree that:
All separate and additional Integrated TPA licensing terms are available at integrating solution company’s website, or such other website designated by (“smartAI”). Below is the list of current TPAs that are integrated with smartAI.
Third Party Integration Description Website FastTrack Recruitment Solution smartAI integrates with FastTrack360 to pull and push chatbot data for FastTrack360 users https://fasttrack.com.au/ JobAdder smartAI integrates with JobAdder to pull and push chatbot data for JobAdder users https://jobadder.com/ Bullhorn smartAI integrates with Bullhorn to pull and push chatbot data for Bullhorn users https://www.bullhorn.com RDB Now smartAI integrates with RDB Now to pull and push chatbot data for RDB Now users https://www.rdbnow.com/ Salesforce smartAI integrates with Salesforce to pull and push chatbot data for Salesforce users https://www.salesforce.com Vincere smartAI integrates with Vincereto pull and push chatbot data for Vincere users https://www.vincere.io/ RecruitOnline smartAI integrates with Vincereto pull and push chatbot data for Vincere users https://recruitonline.com.au FlowXO smartAI integrates with FlowXO to pull and push chatbot data https://flowxo.com/ Calendly Interview booking feature is provided through Calendly integration https://calendly.com/ Onboarded smartAI integrates with Onboarded to initiate onboarding process from smartAI application https://onboarded.com.au/
10.2 Your integrated Third Party Applications